Procurement Consultancy – Fully Managed Services
For many clients with limited resources or infrequent exposure to running full EU tenders, we offer a bespoke service managing the contract award process from beginning to end, in full co-operation with the client. This service involves the Greenville team working closely with clients through all stages of the procurement cycle.
The key stages include:
- Determine the need – Is it a supply, service or work, concession or Title III service?
- Agree the procurement strategy (e.g. value/procedure/contract versus framework, etc.)
- Develop the tender documentation including
- Advertise and publish the documents on eTenders and/or OJEU
- Receive and evaluate applications / tenders
- Clarify, verify, negotiate if required
- Complete the evaluation process and identify winner(s)
- Seek appropriate approval to award
- Draft and issue notification letters to successful / unsuccessful tenderers
- Conclude contract / establish contract management protocol
- Publish award notice on eTenders/OJEU
- Prepare tender reports (Art. 84 compliant) and full tender file