We are hiring – Senior Procurement Consultant (CWMF)
Senior Procurement Consultant (CWMF)
Greenville Procurement Partners Ltd are a leading public procurement consultancy house in Dublin working with the public sector and utilities in supporting and delivering on major capital projects. In 2021/22 the value of procurements in the works and engineering side of the business exceeded €1 billion.
The role entails working with a small team and provides the opportunity to be directly involved with clients in the delivery of their projects.
Hybrid role – minimum 3 days a week in the office or as client needs require.
Greenville is a leading Irish consultancy that provides focused advice and support on all aspects of procurement. We are offering the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join our innovative and experienced team of consultants. The role will be working to provide a first-class service to Public Sector and Utility clients, helping them navigate the award of works and engineering-related services as defined under the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF).
This role is suited to a procurement professional with relevant expertise and qualifications seeking to expand their knowledge and experience in an interesting and varied environment.
Greenville currently works with a wide range of public bodies and utilities on varied projects including housing schemes, design teams, infrastructure, refurbishment, term maintenance, etc. much of it under the Irish Government suite of CWMF documents.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the consultant will be required to provide a first-class, responsive and customized service to each client, including:
– Managing and driving the delivery of projects in conjunction with clients.
– Full project management of procurement processes
– Drafting tender documentation including specifications, selection and award criteria, pricing documents using the appropriate forms of contract from the CWMF suite.
– Giving advice on procurement options in accordance with national and EU procurement rules.
– Advising clients on appropriate procurement strategies
– Managing stakeholder expectations
– Supporting clients on evaluations and drafting and issuing all relevant correspondence – regret, intent, debriefing, etc.
– Attending interviews / clarification / negotiation meetings.
– Managing stakeholder expectations
The successful candidate will also be required to:
– provide accurate advice on all occasions
– deal with clients in a professional manner and provide them with a flexible, proactive and responsive service at all times.
– maintain confidentiality of all transactions with clients.
– operate within agreed timelines.
– manage multiple contracts / client projects in parallel.
– perform any other related tasks as may be required during the course of executing work assignments for clients.
The candidate will work within the Works/Engineering team in order to successfully deliver projects which range from housing, new build, refurbishment, maintenance, design teams, to structural infrastructure works.
Knowledge and previous experience
Relevant 3rd level qualification or significant industry experience
Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ direct experience using the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF) suite of documents applicable to works and engineering services awarded by the Irish public sector.
A highly self-motivated individual exhibiting an outgoing, confident and mature style.
An energetic and enthusiastic team player.
Excellent communication, literacy, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
A strong customer service focused individual who values honesty and integrity.
Project management skills and experience;
An ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level.
25 days annual leave
Pension, health, reward package
Investment in continuous professional development
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CWMF in the title.