We are hiring – Senior Procurement Consultant (CWMF)
Senior Procurement Consultant (CWMF)
Greenville is a leading Irish consultancy that provides focused advice and support on all aspects of procurement. We are offering the right candidate and an exciting opportunity to join our innovative and experienced team of consultants. The role will be working to provide a first-class service to Public Sector and Utility clients, helping them navigate the award of works and engineering-related services as defined under the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF).
This role is suited to a senior procurement professional with relevant expertise and qualifications seeking to expand their knowledge and experience in a diverse and challenging environment.
Greenville currently works with a wide range of public bodies and utilities on varied projects including housing schemes, design teams, infrastructure, refurbishment, term maintenance, etc. much of it under the Irish Government suite of CWMF documents
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the consultant will be required to provide a first-class, responsive and customized service to each client, including:
– Giving advice on procurement options in accordance with national and EU procurement rules.
– Attending client meetings as required
– Advising clients on appropriate procurement strategies
– Managing stakeholder expectations
– Drafting tender documentation including specifications, selection and award criteria, pricing documents using the correct form of contract from the CWMF suite.
– Supporting client on evaluating expressions of interest and tenders and drafting and issuing all relevant correspondence – regret, intent, debriefing, etc.
– Attending interviews / clarification / negotiation meetings.
– Managing stakeholder expectations – Full project management of procurement process
– Managing the eTenders process including drafting OJEU notices
The successful candidate will also be required to:
– provide accurate advice on all occasions
– deal with clients in a courteous manner and provide them with a flexible, proactive and responsive service at all times.
– maintain confidentiality of all transactions with clients.
– operate within agreed timelines.
– manage multiple contracts / client projects in parallel.
– perform any other related tasks as may be required during the course of executing work assignments for clients.
The candidate will work within the Works/Engineering team in order to successfully deliver projects which range from housing, new build, refurbishment, maintenance, design teams, to structural infrastructure works.
Knowledge and previous experience
– 3rd level qualification
– Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ direct experience using the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF) suite of documents applicable to works and engineering services awarded by the Irish public sector.
Essential Skills (majority of them must be present and developed at a high level)
A highly self-motivated individual exhibiting an outgoing, confident and mature style.
Significant levels of energy and enthusiasm.
A team player.
Excellent communication, literacy, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to carry out thorough reviews of documentation.
A strong customer service focused individual who values honesty and integrity.
Competitive salary25 days annual leave
Health insurance scheme contributions
Please email your CV to email@example.com with CWMF in the title.