We are hiring – Client Account Manager
based at Harolds Cross minimum 3 days per week (Tuesday to Thursday currently)
Greenville is a leading Irish consultancy and training company providing focused advice and support on all aspects of public and sustainable procurement to a large and diverse public sector client base in Ireland.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a passionate, energetic, self-motivated and deadline-driven professional to join our team as Client Account Manager responsible for leading all client engagement on behalf of the Consultancy and Training business, on the basis that we have significant commonality of clients between the two business streams.
The role is a pivotal one between the internal teams and the external clients.
Working arrangements: based in Harold’s Cross, Dublin D6W, the role is hybrid, with 3 days a week in the office as a minimum requirement, currently Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The position is a full-time role.
Reporting to the CEO, the role requires a first-class, passionate and proactive person who is keen to join a dynamic and growing company.
The role will be supported by a member of the administration team.
- Management of all client engagement and coordination with the consultancy and training teams to ensure Greenville delivers and maintains a high-quality service.
- Reporting to the CEO on a weekly and monthly basis and as required.
- Management of client accounts which range in size and where it is critical to develop a thorough understanding of each of the sectors in which we operate including central and local government, education, defence, health, state agencies and the utility sectors.
- Develop client proposals and tenders which are bespoke and ensure that the content is customised, reviewed and presented in the most appropriate manner to reflect our employee’s expertise aligned to client requirements.
- Management of administrative tasks to ensure the delivery of all the necessary back-office services. Acting as manager and mentor to ensure the admin team are valued, guided and supported in their role.
- Agreeing and executing communication and reporting protocols with clients including preparation of updates as required.
- Daily/weekly communication with our team of consultants and trainers to ensure workloads are being managed effectively, including monitoring and updating of our 1time time tracking system.
- Management of the programmes for in-house, open and accredited training.
- Liaise with the finance department and clients to ensure purchase orders and invoicing operations run effectively.
- Supporting other team members such as the finance department and other management team members as required.
- Marketing assistance including promotion of Greenville on appropriate online channels, collating content for website updates in collaboration with our external marketing company, etc.
- Develop, promote, and manage client events.
- Developing our service delivery model on a continuous improvement basis including exploring and implementing opportunities for more efficient working practices.
Knowledge and previous experience
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Account Management role working with the Irish public sector or similar client base.
- Excellent communication, verbal, numeric and written skills;
- Proven skills in producing and editing content and managing deadlines;
- Proofreading and editing experience to ensure quality and accurate content;
- Fluent in the English Language;
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Friendly, professional, and approachable;
- A team player who is self-motivated with initiative and who works harmoniously with colleagues;
- Attention to detail, and accuracy with a focus on the quality layout of all produced material;
- Significant levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Confident in challenging, directing and supporting the business.
- Competitive salary
- Minimum 25 days leave
- Well-being initiatives
- Attractive package subject to agreement including pension, bonus, health cover, etc.
Please email your CV to email@example.com