Book a Public Procurement Training Course
Greenville Academy is the award-winning education and training services section of Greenville Procurement Partners. We are the leaders in public procurement training in Ireland and believe strongly in the importance of professional development for public procurement professionals who make a significant impact the quality of services received by the Irish public. Supporting the recognition, development and professionalisation of public buying is at the heart of what we do in Greenville.
More About Greenville Academy
Our mission is to support and inform, equipping those working in public procurement with the tools to successfully manage the three key procurement challenges of compliance, value for money and risk and achieve public service innovations. Recognising our clients’ diverse education and training requirements Greenville Academy designs and delivers Open, In-House, Modular and Accredited courses:
- Open courses – offered to those working in public procurement, places can be booked online or through our training department.
- In-house courses/mentoring programmes – devised in consultation with public sector clients for delivery in-house.
- Certified course – offered through the Institute of Public Administration
The Greenville Academy team provide strong programme management services and have significant expertise in the quality assurance of education and training, training needs analysis and programme development. Greenville Academy promotes an approach of learning enhanced through technology and uses ‘Learnupon’ as its online learning platform and utilises a number of online learning tools to enhance the experience of participants on Greenville Academy courses.
Greenville Academy trainers are:
- Highly experienced industry professionals
- Highly proficient in the use of the eTenders platform
- ‘Train the Trainer’ qualified and/or have significant lecturing experience
All consultant trainers work consistently at the cutting edge of public procurement on a daily basis across a diverse range of sectors and projects and fully appreciate the legal, regulatory and best practice requirements within the public sector and their organisational structures.
If you wish to discuss your professional development needs please the team on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 4020115.