Tackling Challenges in Sustainable Procurement€0
About this course
– Intermediate / Specialist Workshop –
This half-day workshop is dedicated to resolving common issues which arise in sustainable procurement, including:
- Assessing and developing supplier capacity to respond to sustainability criteria
- Understanding the key environmental impacts of different categories
- Choosing between mandatory requirements and award criteria
- Identifying or developing appropriate sustainability criteria – including for specialist categories
- Monitoring implementation during contract performance
Participants are encouraged to identify specific challenges or areas they would like to discuss. The course facilitator has over 15 years of experience with implementing sustainable procurement across a wide range of public and semi-state bodies in Ireland and Europe.
This course can be tailored to the needs of your organisation, or delivered to several organisations facing similar sustainable procurement challenges. The workshop could also be two mornings depending on the number of issues to be covered – participants will be asked to outline these in advance.
Date & Duration
This is a half-day workshop.
Next dates: • Thur 1st Feb 2024 • Mon 11th Mar 2024