K. Green Procurement of Professional Services€0
About this course
- TBC Estimated March 2022 – Please register your interest below
Category managers and procurement officers responsible for professional services contracts and frameworks (e.g. consultancy, legal, accountancy, architectural, advertising, IT services). Participants should have a good level of existing procurement knowledge but do not need to have prior experience with GPP.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the direct and indirect environmental impacts of office-based professional services;
- Understand which impacts can be meaningfully addressed in public procurement procedures;
- Develop and apply selection and award criteria, specifications and contract management clauses which are legal, proportionate and effective in addressing the environmental impact of professional services;
- Access useful online tools and resources for GPP of professional services.
What background knowledge is necessary?
Participants should have a good level of existing procurement knowledge.
What is the refund policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing or the full course fee is payable. Where delegates cancel more than 5 days prior to the course 50% of the course fee is payable. Cancellations received within 5 days will be liable for the full fee. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the event.