Sustainable Procurement of Professional Services€0
About this course
– Intermediate / Specialist Course –
This course provides an in-depth look at sustainable procurement in the area of professional services which is a high demand area for the Irish public sector. The course also includes the social side, e.g. supply chain human rights/due diligence as required under the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive.
Dates & Duration
Next dates: • Mon 15th Jan 2024 • Wed 7th Feb 2024
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the direct and indirect environmental impacts of office-based professional services;
- Understand which impacts can be meaningfully addressed in public procurement procedures;
- Understand social risks attached to professional services, and the requirements under the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive
- Develop and apply selection and award criteria, specifications and contract management clauses which are legal, proportionate and effective in addressing the environmental impact of professional services;
- Access useful online tools and resources for GPP of professional services.
Category managers and procurement officers responsible for professional services contracts and frameworks (e.g. consultancy, legal, accountancy, architectural, advertising, IT services). Participants should have a good level of existing procurement knowledge but do not need to have prior experience with GPP.
What background knowledge is necessary?
Participants should have a good level of existing procurement knowledge.
What is the refund policy?
All cancellations must be received in writing or the full course fee is payable. Where delegates cancel more than 5 days prior to the course 50% of the course fee is payable. Cancellations received within 5 days will be liable for the full fee. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the event.