We are hiring – Procurement Administrators (Two positions)
Greenville is a leading Irish procurement consultancy and training company providing focused advice and support on all aspects of public procurement to a large and diverse public sector client base in Ireland.
We are seeking to augment our existing capacity to provide advice and support to clients awarding supplies, works and services contracts through the appointment of two procurement administrators to work with the consultancy team.
This role is suited to an enthusiastic person looking to develop a career in the constantly evolving procurement environment.
For the right person, there is the opportunity to develop a career in the procurement field including certified training.
Purpose of the Job
• Reporting to the Head of Consultancy
• To provide a professional and responsive support role for the Consultancy Team.
To provide support to the consultancy team:
• Monitoring and Management of the eTenders platform (training will be provided)
• Drafting evaluation sheets
• File management
• Tender audit file preparation
• To perform any other related tasks as may be required during the course of executing work assignments for the consultancy team and clients.
Knowledge and previous experience
• Good education / leaving certificate.
• Experience in general office administration.
• Excellent MS Office skills – particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
(majority of them must be present and developed at good level)
- A highly self-motivated individual exhibiting an outgoing, confident and mature style
- Significant levels of energy and enthusiasm are a must
- Ability to prioritise and organise work with competing demands
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, literacy, interpersonal and organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Well-organised individual with an effective use of time management and ability to prioritise effectively and be flexible where necessary
- Professional at all times, with the highest work ethic and standards
- Confident to propose efficiencies and changes to work practices
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance scheme contributions
Please email your CV to email@example.com