We are hiring – Accounts and Administrative Assistant
Accounts and Administrative Assistant
Greenville is a leading Irish consultancy and training company providing focused advice and support on all aspects of public procurement and based in Dublin 6. We are offering the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join our back-office team supporting the accounts and admin team.
Working arrangements: hybrid, due to the nature of the work 3 days a week in the office is required. The role could suit full-time or flexible hours.
Reporting to Finance & Accounts Team lead, the role requires a first-class, responsive and proactive person who is keen to join a dynamic and growing company:
1. Assisting with Accounts Payable including raising and chasing outstanding invoices
2. Assisting with Accounts Receivable
3. Support and analysis of monthly timesheets for billing purposes
4. Managing incoming phone calls and multiple email inboxes
5. Research and analysis for monthly reports
6. Preparing quotations for clients
7. Supporting other team members such as CEO, Business Development, Training Officer and
other management as required on administrative tasks
8. Any other ad hoc duties as required
Knowledge and previous experience
- Previous experience in an accounting support role is essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Friendly, professional, and approachable.
- Excellent communication, verbal, numeric and written
- Fluent in the English Language
- Knowledge of Sage or similar financial packages an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A team player who is self-motivated with initiative who works harmoniously with colleagues
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with strong attention to detail to ensure that end of month deadlines are responded to
- Significant levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave
- Upon completion of probation: a bonus and pension scheme arrangement will be agreed in addition to health insurance benefits.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with ADMIN role in the title.