We are hiring – Account Manager / Consultancy Co-Ordinator
Greenville is a leading Irish consultancy and training company providing focused advice and support on all aspects of public procurement to a large and diverse public sector client base in Ireland.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a passionate, energetic, self-motivated and deadline-driven professional to join our team as Account Manager/Consultancy Co-ordinator. The role is a pivotal one between the internal consultancy team and the external clients.
Working arrangements: based in Dublin 6, the role is hybrid, with 3 days a week in the office as a requirement. The position is a full-time role.
Reporting to the CEO, the role requires a first-class, responsive and proactive person who is keen to join a dynamic and growing company.
- Responsible for all client engagement and coordination with the consultancy team to ensure Greenville delivers and maintains a high-quality service.
- Management of client accounts which range in size and where it is critical to develop a thorough understanding of each of the sectors in which we operate including central government, education, defence, health, state agencies and the utility sectors.
- Develop client proposals and tenders which are bespoke and ensure that the content is customised, reviewed and presented in the most appropriate manner to reflect our employee’s expertise aligned to client requirements.
- Agreeing and executing communication and reporting protocols with clients including preparation of updates as required.
- Daily/weekly communication with all consultants to ensure workloads are being managed effectively, monitoring and updating of our 1time time tracking system
- Liaise with the finance department and clients to ensure purchase orders and invoicing operations run effectively
- Supporting other team members such as the finance department and other management team members as required
- Marketing assistance including promotion of Greenville on appropriate online channels, collating content for website updates in collaboration with an external marketing company, etc.
- Develop, promote and manage client events.
Knowledge and previous experience
Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in an Account Management role working with the public sector client base.
- Excellent communication, verbal, numeric and written skills
- Proven skills in producing and editing content and managing deadlines
- Proofreading and editing experience to ensure quality and accurate content
- Fluent in the English Language
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Friendly, professional, and approachable.
- A team player who is self-motivated with initiative and who works harmoniously with colleagues
- Attention to detail, and accuracy with a focus on the quality layout of all produced material
- Significant levels of energy and enthusiasm.
Attractive package subject to agreement including pension, bonus, health cover, etc.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Manager in the title.