Upcoming Procurement Training Courses
Greenville works at the forefront of public procurement and uses their industry expertise to ensure all our courses reflect new developments in the area of public procurement, including how to achieve more green and sustainable procurement. All our courses can be used to refresh your professional knowledge and stay up to date. Don’t miss out on our upcoming courses.
Our full list of training courses until June 2022.
All courses are virtual.
- April 4th & 5th – Managing a Full Tender Process inc Templates – (10am – 1pm) more info
- April 5th – The Social Side of Sustainable Procurement more info
- April 6th – Green Selection and Award Criteria – (10am-1pm) more info
- April 25th & 28th – Tender Evaluation Workshop – (10am -12noon) more info
- May 9th & 10th – Introduction to Public Procurement – (10am-1pm) more info
- May 16th – Introduction to eTenders – (10am -1pm) more info
- May date tbc – Green Procurement of Professional Services more info
- May date tbc – Circular Procurement: Putting it into Practice more info
- June 13th, 14th, 16th & 17th – Advanced Public Procurement – (10am-12.30pm) more info