We are hiring – Procurement Trainers – Associates / Full-Time Role
Greenville is seeking to augment its existing capacity to provide professional procurement
training to public sector clients.
This role is suited to an enthusiastic procurement trainer with relevant training experience ideally
with a deep knowledge of the public sector procurement and national and European
Purpose of the job:
To provide a professional procurement training service to both in-house and open programme
To report to the CEO.
To work effectively as part of the training team.
To provide a responsive and customized service to each client
– Interpretation of training needs
– Drafting of training programme for sign-off by client
– Upon approval of programme to develop/modify training material to meet client
– Liaise with Training Manager / CEO to finalise material prior to production
– Ensure all appropriate materials/logistics are in place prior to attendance at
– Deliver programme
– Ensure proper feedback/assessment is carried out
– Recommend amendments to programmes based on experience/feedback.
To keep abreast of the latest developments in procurement at national, EU and international
level to ensure the constant provision of up-to-date and accurate training interpretation to clients.
Knowledge and previous experience
– Train the trainer qualification (desirable)
– 3rd level qualification
– Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a procurement role in a public
– Public Sector Procurement knowledge.
– Training design and delivery experience.
Please email your CV to email@example.com